How to Avoid depression and Anxiety during pregnancy
Learn basic tips and suggestions on how to avoid your depression and anxiety during 9 months of your pregnancy
Are you Pregnant? Avoid depression and Anxiety
Are you pregnant? Firstly, I want to congratulate you and wish you all the best. Then, I want to tell you some tips through which you can pass these critical months comfortably. Certainly, pregnancy is the very critical stage and needs to be handled with care. I do not think man have this much courage to survive the difficult 9months. For this task, I want to just say "hats off". Ok forget this and lets come back to the main part. Exercise and Nutrition are the two important things that need to be taken care of during pregnancy. You cannot miss any one of these. Both these things are necessary for improving your as well as your baby’s health. So, here are some tips by following which you can avoid depression and anxiety during pregnancy.
Exercise and Nutrition are the two important things that need to be taken care of during pregnancy
1. Spend Time With Others – During the 9 months period, you should never remain alone. You need to always involve in communication. It is up to you, whether you want to spend time with your mom, friend or your husband. Anyone you choose, you will surely avail benefits. By talking with others, you can share your problems and ask solutions. You should communication in such a way that you can ease all burden from your head. You can also interact with people by using social networking websites. You should try to join a vast number of social groups. You should talk with others & avail joy and fun. Keep on increasing happiness for forgetting all the stress and tensions.
2. Take Rest – You need to take a proper amount of rest. For rest, you need to get necessary 8 hours sleep. With proper sleep, you can set your different body parts and make them energetic to perform activities the next day. Whether you engaged in any work or not, you need to sleep for at least 8 hours. You need to remember that various operations are going on in your body. So, you should take care for nourishing your baby. You must eliminate your habit of sleeping late at night. You should sleep early and sleep for an adequate number of hours.
3. Consume A Healthy or Balanced Diet – Especially during pregnancy; you need to focus a lot on your diet. You should always consume a balanced or healthy diet that contains a proper amount of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. For eating a healthy diet, you need to concentrate on fruits, vegetables, and whole-grain foods. Fruits such as blueberries, vegetables such as broccoli and whole-grains foods such brown bread are enough for making a balanced diet. And, yes should also eat roughage and drink a lot of water. You can drink as much water as it possible in the entire day. Well, you need to look for filtered water that contains no germs or infections. With water, you can improve the digestion rate and avoid digestive problems such as strokes, constipation, etc. With a balanced diet, you can avail a lot of energy and so can remain vibrant throughout the day. If you get a vast amount of oxygen or energy, you will avoid stress or anxiety. Therefore, keep on eating a balanced diet during the complete 9 months periods.
4. Perform Low-Intensity Cardio Exercises – In addition to nutrition, physicians and professionals also recommend exercises during pregnancy. Exercises or physical exercises are necessary for availing a safe or better delivery. Therefore, if you want to see your baby healthy and free from diseases, you must perform exercises. Actually, exercises help in stimulating hormones like endorphins and serotonin that help in avoiding stress and calming the mind. According to your preference, you can select walking, swimming or cycling. You should perform these exercises on the regular basis during your pregnancy. Being low-intensity exercises, swimming and jogging exercises can be performed by everyone whether he/she has lower back pain or she is pregnant.
• Except all things, you should perform cardiovascular exercises
• In the morning, after you wake up
• In the night, after you had your dinner
5. Go to the Therapist – Sometimes, there might occur situations, you can feel unusual stress quite a many times and fail to avoid them. As much as you can even experience depression. Well, at that time, you should not rely on medicines, herbs, and other solutions. Instead, you should talk to your doctor and fix an appointment with the therapist. Only the therapist can check your anxiety levels and suggest you remedies for curing them. He or she is the best person that can cure your higher anxiety levels. After talking with the therapist, you need to follow tips suggested by him. You should also perform exercises suggested by the therapist. For all solutions, you need to note down every tip recommended by the therapist. By taking help from the therapist, you can not only minimize your chances of utmost stress and depression but can also protect your baby from unwanted risks.
6. Consider Deep Breathing Exercises – In addition to regular exercises such as walking and running, you should also perform deep breathing exercises such as stretching and yoga. You should stretch your knees, ankles and pull your shoulders. With stretching exercises, you can see your various body muscles. Stretching exercises also help in regulating the flow of happy hormones. Yoga exercises are other wonderful exercises that you must perform during pregnancy. If you haven’t performed yoga in the previous time, you can start with tadasana or shirshana. These are low-impact exercises that can easily be performed during pregnancy. Well, you can also perform meditation exercises. You should do for Baba Ramdev’s pranayama that pretty much help in calming the mind. Go on perform deep breathing exercises during the 9 month period for availing better results.
7. Avoid Negative Thoughts – Positivity is required during all phases of life. But, during pregnancy, you need to be extra positive. So, you must not get negative thoughts into your mind that can affect the mind of your mind. Do you know – whatever you think and whatever you eat, your baby also get same things? So, you should try to be as much positive as it is possible for you during pregnancy. You can read books based on pregnancy and listen to pregnancy stories from your friends. But, you should never think too much about them. You should take negative part of stories. Instead, learn positive lessons from stories. Always think about things that you want to see in your child. Be positive, make your child positive.
If you want to avoid stress and anxiety during your pregnancy, you need to follow some tips.
First, you should spend time with your mother, husband or friend and share with them all problems that you face in this critical period.
Second, you should sleep for at least 8 hours for protecting your mind from tensions and stresses.
Third, you need to focus on a balanced diet by including fruits, whole-grain foods, and vegetables.
Fourth, you must perform low-intensity exercises such as cycling, swimming, and deep conditioning exercises such as yoga asanas.
Fifth, you should also talk with the therapist for getting tips that help in curing anxiety or depression.
Sixth, you need to always capitalize to positive things from pregnancy books and pregnancy stories. If you are serious about your pregnancy, you will definitely follow these tips.
All the best and have a safe delivery.